Sunday, August 9, 2015

Reflections

As my trip is coming to an end, I have been reflecting on the past 8 weeks. It has been an incredible opportunity. I am still trying to comprehend that I have been gone for two months. It seems so unreal to me that God has allowed to me spend two full months of my Summer in a place that completely captured my heart two years ago. The journey God has brought me on these past two years has been incredible and I give him all the credit for giving me these opportunities. There is too much to say about my trip, so I am just going to leave you with this:

I have learned so many lessons on this trip. God has opened more doors [BIG doors] for the future. I am SO excited about where he will lead me next. I can't wait to get home and tell you all about it.

Let me also say, my heart is overflowing with appreciation to every single person who contributed to this trip. I do not take your donations and prayers for granted and I know without your obedience to God I would not have had this opportunity. Thank you so much for all the support.

I absolutely can not wait to see my family, friends, and church family. I have missed y'all so much. See you tomorrow America!

No comments:

Post a Comment